Manage your Atos Worldline terminals centrally and remotely through our web-based management system for terminals and applications. It allows remote application management and management services without field interventions.
- Configuration management: users and access rights, keys and certificates
- Application management: functionalities, imported packages, profiles, simulations
- Terminal management: groups, attributes, subsets, active lists
- Scheduling services for application management, parameter management and monitoring
- Parameter management: payment services, merchant language, ticket information...
- Open interfaces: XENTURION is based on Java EE5 (Enterprise Edition) and uses open source frameworks
- The system is technically independent of the hardware infrastructure.
- Possible interface with existing host systems such as CRM, accounting or billing systems.
- Scalability and performance:
- Ergonomic web-based user interface for terminal administrators, operators and field technicians
- One-click application assignments of multiple terminals using different configurations (over 100.000 terminals)
- The system is able to update a large number of terminals simultaneously. The maximum number of simultaneous terminal connections is defined by the hardware infrastructure (over 400 simultaneous connections are possible).